100%

Big day, today.

I'll skip the elaborate presentation. I call this "100%" because that was my answer to Tanya when we chatted and I told her all about what I wore to work today. She figured I was 90% femme, to which I replied, "100%".

Today, not a single item of clothing I wore to my job, in a real office, was sold under the pretense of "men's". There are no caveats here. All female-targeted clothing. I'm proud of myself. I did not have my hair done up, and wore no makeup...and my body wasn't very femininely shaped, but I'm proud. One more baby step forward.

What I had on was:
- ladies simple white T-shirt from Target
- ladies flannel button-up shirt, also Target
- cotton panties. not sure where I got them now
- ladies curvy bootcut Levis jeans (from Kohls)
- ladies reversible belt with silver buckle
- ladies Columbia socks, beige/brown, from Kohls
- brown lace-up skechers with subtle, small heel (bought via Amazon)

Here is the look. Yeah, I look like a dude, I think. But I don't care. I was Shannyn today.


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment here

Popular Posts