Follow Me (blog update)

I am switching to a new way to follow my blogs. follow.it offers a nice free service that is feature-rich. The current method of following is not going to be viable after July anyway, so this is a great way to make the site even better. You should see the new "Follow Me" box on the site (click Subscribe at the top right, enter your email in the pop-up box).

For existing followers, you will see a different email than before, with the same great content. You might even get two emails, as I have not yet turned off the old method. Luckily, no one should need to resubscribe. New users, we have "symply" made it easier for you (remember, just click Subscribe at the top right, enter your email in the pop-up box).. And I like "symply".

Existing subscribers: leave a comment to let others know that you are happy with the ability to get "Shannyn In Your Inbox". I appreciate the support.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment here

Popular Posts