Name That Celebrity - September 2019

Since I'm in the mood to try new things lately, let's try something new together, shall we? This is a simple game. I'll present an image of a celebrity and you tell me in the comments who it is. Simple, right? Each day until someone guesses right, I'll reveal another piece or two. And maybe a hint. If you deserve it. LOL. Ok, let's go.

[UPDATE: Day 2. One person got it on second guess. But nicely agreed to not post the answer until others had a chance. So, here's several more pieces removed (added?). You're welcome. And here's a little hint: You wouldn't necessarily to hear the words, "This Bud's for you" from this celebrity. This really should be EASY now. I'm way too generous.]


[UPDATE: Day 3. And we have a winner! Two winners, actually. It is, of course, Charlize Theron. I thank those who participated. It gave me some smiles. So here's the full picture. Be hard on yourself if you didn't get it, but not too hard.]



Comments

  1. No. Is she still a celebrity? Other incorrect guesses I've gotten are Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz. And me! Which was completely wrong!

    I'll reveal more pieces and give a hint later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Aniston?
    sissyslavemaya@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a hottie when I see one......or parts of one LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment here

Popular Posts