New Start

Gosh, where to begin. Everything is new now for me. I'll keep this short, I think. I managed to move last week, and have spent the past several days clearing out and getting my old house sold.
I am indeed living with the two trans folk that I mentioned last time, and that is going pretty well so far. We have all had several talks together about anything and everything, and they are helping me to adjust.
I am in a whole new part of the state, about an hour north of where I was before, so I don't know the area very well yet. There is a lot of things only a few minutes away by car, so thats very convenient.
I have managed to keep my emotions in check, and haven't really stopped long enough to really comprehend what all has transpired. I suspect it will all hit me soon.
So, anyway, just a short update to everyone who reads this blog regularly. I hope life is treating you all well, and I hope also to make more regular posts here like I used to, once all the dust settles. 

Comments

  1. great that you are getting all set up in the new place. Best wishes as always for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment here

Popular Posts